Resident Evil UnderGround
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will rise up in the fight against Umbrella or fight with them ? Join an survive the outbreaks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remeberance -Chapter 1-

Go down 
+4
Raven Ashford
Jasonhero
LeonSKennedy
Marie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie
Admin
Marie

Remeberance -Chapter 1-  Empty
PostSubject: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:15 am

The sound of rain could be heard pouring down out side as the others were busy gathering their equipment , the woman walked around the house that hide the underground area for the resistance . In her old days the underground area once held her lab when she used to be a scientist for Umbrella corp.

Her eyes closed she could still smell the foul stench in the air an the sounds of screams , an even the loud sirens of that unfaithful day in Raccoon City when everything went to hell . She had just escaped from the falcutiy that she had been stationed at , one of the first to have bonded with the virus she was one of the corps top scientist/ project .

She had aided greatly on the Nemisis project an her own creation the Angel project , her hand moved to her shoulder . Due to being enhanced with the virus she was able to survivor the tremendous toll that the Angel project gave to those in it . She was the only one to survive the implant of the Angel wings a special metal that moved like wind an bended to the users will . She was the only one that knew how to create it .

She was already dressed in her gear an ready , waiting on the others . Her eyes opened an she looked out the window , only a matter of hrs before they would go back an fight against the evil corp that ruined millions of lives .

Last edited by Marie on Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://reunderground.forumotion.com
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:23 pm

As Leon had just finished loading a full magazine of 14 rounds into his matte grey silver-topped Springfield XD40, he saw that Marie was thinking hard while looking out of the window. He holstered his Handgun and fastened his survival knife that rested in a holster resting on his left breast, and walked over to her. "Hey...you okay?"

Last edited by LeonSKennedy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error.)
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:57 am

Marie looked back to Leon as he spoke “ Yes .. I’m fine “ She would smile then look back out. “ Just on nights like these I can’t help but reminisce on what all happened , remembering it all sets the mood for these missions . All the lives lost in Raccoon an other places , an the mistakes that were made that could have prevented it all from happening . “

She smirked an looked back “ I see your ready to head out , Raven already scouted ahead to confirm things once we hear from her I will brief everyone on the situation “ She folded her arms an leaned back against the window plane .
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:36 pm

Leon nodded once. "I am." He looked around to see if the others were ready and acknowledged her heads up on the briefing. "Okay." Leon walked over to his area of choice and stood, leaning up against a wall, and began to fiddle with his knife.
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Marie walked to the briefing room as she read her emails through a device attached to her wrist , she carefully took it off an place the prongs into a slot within the main dashboard . As she did a model of the Island appeared on the big screen , she left the wrist band in place an walked over to the screen standing beside it she looked out to the others. “ A wristband like mine was place close to your gear this is like a mini computer that runs off its own mainframe it will allow us to stay in contact an share valuable info with each other . “

“As many knew Raven was sent in to scope the area an relay what she saw , apparently Umbrella purchased a private Island somewhere located in the Atlantic Ocean . We first noticed when a small Island was suddenly wiped off the map . We checked out the satellite feed an it was still there , after careful surveillance we believe they are testing new B.O.W.S an shipping them across the world . “”

She walked around abit as she continued to talk” We will land on the beach an move to the facility by foot helicopters will drop ammo crates between the beach an the target location if you run out a crate location will show up on your wrist band . I will have plenty of antivirus with me an I will give everyone some to carry with them . Keep your eyes open an aware of anything Raven says its quiet to quiet for her taste so who knows what they have in store for us . We leave in an hr so have everything you need prepared When we get there we will split into two parties One lead by me an one by Raven . One will go inside an set the bombs an gather whatever info they can an one will head to the shipping bay to set up there an signal the helicopters to return to pick us up . “

“ As always good luck to everyone an be careful at all times “ she picks up her wrist band an slaps it back onto her wrist before walking back to her window post.
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Leon looked over to the device by the older gear that he had unequipped, and walked over to pick it up. "Whoever manufactured this thing is a genius. No more using my old 'phone-like' radio...Thanks! What's the estimated time of arrival to this Island?" He fastened the wristband around his left wrist and looked over to Marie, who was standing by the window.
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:22 am

She smiled to Leon’s comment but didn’t shout out it was her , one of the inventions she had been working on for awhile now . She placed a vest on an then walked over to the elevator , She brought the communicator to sight an typed abit “ Maximum a few hrs so we’re in for a ride , I suggest taking a book “ She smiled an operated the elevator moving inside waiting til everyone was on board before pressing the button to take them to the heliport , when they all got there the area was huge with three huge heli’s one for the extra gear,ammo , weapon, an etc they may need , the others to carry teams an offer back up if need be . They all were all equipped with machine guns on each side. It didn’t take long after that before the team an everything was in the air on the way to the Island . “ If there is anything anyone would like to ask now would be a good time “
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:03 am

"Im not a reader." He pulled out an iPod touch and walked toward the elevator with a satisfied smirk on his face. "as for the questions...- He entered the elevator and stood next to Marie-...I dont have any.
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:04 pm

She would just chuckle at his statement , moving to rest her back against the metal of the elevator as it went up to the top , her arms folded her eyes closed until the elevator reached its destination .” Everyone get their places in the helicopter , we’re going to meet up with Raven then discuss the teams from there , Half of you come ahead with me into this heli an the others in the other to balance the weight limits . “ She boarded the heli an waited for the others before signaling the pilot they were ready .
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:25 pm

He put his iPod in a pocket on his right shoulder and followed in behind Marie on the chopper. Grabbing a hold of the bar above their heads, he sat next to Marie and got comfortable while waiting for the others to board the transport helicopters.
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:30 pm

After the rest had boarded she signaled the pilot to take off , she held onto the bar as it lifted then released after they were flying smoothly she checked her gear once more making sure everything was in place . Her eyes glanced at the team some had fallen asleep , some were reading an some were just sitting there staring off into space . She often wondered what was on their minds but it was best sometimes to leave it be , she looked outside it was dark an it had stopped raining . She admired the light of the moon upon the sparkling ocean , made her almost want to jump out an dive in as she used to in what she called her good ole days .
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Leon stared off at the bright moon, thinking of some of his past memories in Europe on his hunt for the president's daughter, Ashley. Talk about good old days. Leon sighed, missing the fun he had when he was protecting her from the Los Illuminados and other experiments.
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Marie looked over at Leon as he sighed an then looked back to the moon there was always something bout the moon an sky after a good rain , it always seemed to clear things up . She looked to the others an smiled .” I just want to wish everyone good luck on this mission an be careful , a lot of you are very good at what you do an it is an honor to work beside you all “ The time had past by fast , she held onto the bar as the landed on the beach . After the heli stopped she hopped off an looked around . For sight of Raven she would meet up with them soon .
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Leon looked over to Marie with sincere eye contact. "You, too, Marie." As he replied, he also gave a flirtatious smirk and pulled himself up and out of the chopper, then began to reach for his handgun to begin the mission with.
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Marie couldn’t help but smirk back to Leon then looked towards the jungle type area a few yards from the landing zone , she filled up a back pack with ammo an slipped it on . She soon saw Raven running towards them stopping a few feet from Marie . “ Thought you got lost there kiddo “ She snickered knowing how It burned the girl to be called that .

“MARIE !!!” Raven shouted an fumed “ You know dang well I’m not a kid , I’m like 30 something “ Raven looked an acted like a young girl in her teens but her eyes told a different story , she saluted the others an waved to Leon with a cute snicker “ Hey Leon pooh “ She looked to Marie . “ So what’s the plan ?”

Marie smiled an chuckled “ The pan is for us to separate into teams , team A will go in an set the bombs in the faculty an download the data on what’s next to come , team B will head to the docks an set the bombs there an be on guard if something should come up an need help . Then we will head out of here as the bombs go off . “ She looked to the others . “ Team A will be with me an Team B will head off with me ,everyone decide on which team now “
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:27 pm

Leon chuckled, blushed and waved back. "Hey." While slightly listening to their conversation on the other side of the chopper, he checked his ammo and equipment strapped to his body.
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:18 am

As the others decided what team they would be on Marie looked off into the distance an shivered , it wasn't often she got this uneasy feeling . Her eyes glanced back to the others for a second then back to the jungled area for a jungle it was too quiet she wondered what was waiting for them ." If everyone's ready , my team head with me to the compound Raven your team follow then cut off to the direction of the ships .
Back to top Go down
Jasonhero

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:28 pm

A loud arguing came from the entrance to the border. "Jason! Listen to me damnit!" Alice said "I want you to stay with them ok? These people will keep you safe. I haven't had a little brother for almost my entire life because you were stolen from me! I can't see you hurt again!"

"Alice! That's why we should stick toghter I haven't known anything except main my whole life, now your here being my biological older sister. I don't want to leave you! We are a family we should fight toghter" Jason argues back, it's obvious from his voice that he is about 15 years old.

"Jason you will stay here. That's final. After I shove umbrella's pole up their ass and finish them off with it, I'll be back for you. Stay safe ok? Do it for your sister". She said to him before kissing him on the forehead and giving him a goodbye hug and leaving the compound.

Jason walked into the compound and found the nearest place to sit down. He found a few chairs just sitting around, the resistance must not be home at the moment.

Last edited by Jasonhero on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:48 pm

( You may wanna redo that one =p .. we have already left the base an at the island where the umbrella compound is .. at this point everyone is deciding which team to go on .. A team umbrella compound which is lead by Marie ... b team Ravens team will be going to the docks )
Back to top Go down
Jasonhero

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Fixed it
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:36 pm

He looked to Marie, holding his handgun firmly and pointing it to the ground. He then became excited to begin the mission. "To the compound we go, then."
Back to top Go down
Raven Ashford

Raven Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:17 am

Raven nodded to Marie an started to head off with her team to the docks , she looked back as the other team started off she had a bad feeling but shrugged it off . She reached up as they walked brushing back her short stands of black hair , she had been here a few day camping out no signs of B.O.W.S except for trucks leading out of the compound an to the docks getting ready to more than likely ship world wide in the next few days .
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:19 am

Marie an her team walked off cautiously towards the compound as they got closer she begin to hide behind the trees peeking to make sure it was clear for them to move , there was light security very light . She pulled out a pocket knife an snuck up beside the one an only guard , as he turned before he could say anything her knee went up contacting with his stomach as he lend over in pain her knife with a swift movement ran across the mans neck “ Sorry .. Wrong place at the wrong time” She reached in his jacket an pulled out the key card an opened the door peeking in she motioned for the others to come holding the door til everyone was inside .
Back to top Go down
MastemaGrimm

MastemaGrimm

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:35 am

The lights of the lobby were out, and the only form of lights were the emergency flood lights scattered along the walls. Mastema was in the lobby of the compound, and heard the door creep open. He was standing behind a pillar, and holding his Scythe, the jagged black blade still dripping with blood. The massive curved blade stuck out from the pillar, but the lack of lighting prevented the ones who had just come in, from seeing it. The lobby of the compound was painted in blood. Dismembered guards littered the floors and walls and the killings were so fresh, that the blood was still oozing from the wounds. An initial kill count of the severed arms, legs, and heads of the bodies, would appear to be about eight, but a closer look, at some of the more mangled bodies in the corners, revealed a kill count of twelve.

Mastema didn't care that someone was sneaking into this high security compound, that most people were not supposed to know existed, because it was time for his cigarette break. He sunk to the floor, and sat calmly, and laid his Scythe upon the ground, quietly. He light his cigarette up, and the light from the flame illuminated the area behind the pillar, where he was sitting, allowing a part of his silhouetted body to be seen.

Last edited by MastemaGrimm on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:05 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Colors =))
Back to top Go down
VillianousRage

VillianousRage

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:39 am

The sound of clacking foot steps could be heard in the hall way of the compound , Misty adjusted her glasses as she walked into her office . Just as her ass hit the chair the phone rung her sigh was very audible before her fingers picked up the phone. “ Yes sir this is Misty , sorry I had to use the little girls room “ she chuckled n nodded listening to the voice on the other side. “ I understand , I’ll give them all a run for their money “. Misty’s eyes went to the screen an she smirked. “ Here kiddies get ready for your big welcoming “.

Her fingers typed in a code into the computer opening up the containers to the B.O.W.S tanks stationed all around the compound except in a few guarded areas which were heavily sealed off , her eyes went to the escape hatch which lead up to the helicopter for a quick get-a-way . She smiled an watched the screen as the monsters begin to run a muck killing off the guards who were too shocked to think straight that were still alive before the realease. “ This will be a good time to test them out “.

The monsters scattered all around attacking anything an anyone insight many that were aware of what they are would call them Lickers but these were bigger , more nastier than the others of the past .

( Note hero’s your still in the door way you haven’t entered the main area where they are loose)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  Empty

Back to top Go down

Remeberance -Chapter 1-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil UnderGround  :: -The Rp- :: -The Rp Curently Chapter 1--
Jump to: