Resident Evil UnderGround
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will rise up in the fight against Umbrella or fight with them ? Join an survive the outbreaks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remeberance -Chapter 1-

Go down 
+4
Raven Ashford
Jasonhero
LeonSKennedy
Marie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AlbertWesker

AlbertWesker

Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Albert Wesker clicked the button on the blue-tooth that rested in his ear. "That damn Misty." He said, sighing as he put his face in his hands. "I swear, one day, she'll be the end of me." He chuckled and pulled out his PDA, and entered his own personal security code. He fiddled through a menu or two, before he came to a special screen. It required a retinal scan, fingerprint, and a twenty-seven digit alpha-numeric password. Two minutes passed, and he had just clicked "enter" after the password. "There we go, let's see that cursed Grimm, and that lucky ass Leon wiggle his way out of this one. This should be fun." Wesker smirked as he put the PDA back in his pocket, and started to walk towards the heliport, in preparation to go to one of the other secret bases they had across the world. ((Not the one that everyone is at))

-Now at the secret compound where the Resistance and Misty are at-

Under the compound, a small emergency light came on in a secret, secured room. A room that even Misty, the compound operator, didn't know about. A small generator looking device came to life, and the sides popped out, and a small blue light illuminated the room. The panel on the front of the device flashed, and showed a number that read "9:59:59." It started countng down. "9:59:58, 9:59:57, 9:59:56." It was a 75 mega-ton nuclear bomb, and in 9 hours, the compound, and everything within 20 miles, would cease to exist.
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:07 pm

"Judging by the security outside, there could be more than we'd expect inside after knocking down that front door." Leon looked around for a more stealthy approach, then spotted an open air duct on the side of the building. He nodded once in the direction, signaling for her to move to it. "I'll give you a boost."
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Marie preferred the open approach to things being crammed into an air duct sounded bad , though stealthiest way might be better . Her gut feeling told her something was up already she heard a scream from inside she tossed Leon a map an a USB drive. “ I think we were expected or something else beat us here , you go ahead find the control room an download what you can . I’ll charge straight ahead maybe buy some time for you to get the info before this place goes up with a bang “ She motioned some of the others sending some to back up Leon an some to back her up.
Back to top Go down
https://reunderground.forumotion.com
MastemaGrimm

MastemaGrimm

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Mastema could smell that B.O.W.S had been released within the compound, and he sighed heavily. He threw his cigarette to the side and started to stand up, picking up his scythe as he did. He walked from behind the pillar, and started towards the entrance to the compound, where the "Resistance" was gathered. Stepping over the mangled and dismembered bodies of the guards he had killed. As he walked, he placed his scythe over his shoulder, and secured it on his backpack. He ran his hands through his dreadlocks just as he stopped walking, stopping just in front if the door, and spoke to the female. "You know, for a "stealth mission" you're all awfully loud. Thanks to you, I've now got at least ten Tier-4 Licker-Type B.O.W.S walking around this place, and no one holding their leash. I was doing just fine before the so called "Resistance" showed up. Now, here's how this is gonna go down. If you want to live, you'll shut the fuck up, and stay behind me." Mastema smirked as he spoke, and his voice never wavered, though his words were condescending. He never gave her a chance to speak, and he turned around, his locks turning with him, though a second later. He walked into the lobby a bit, and sniffed the air. The B.O.W.S had their scent, and were on the way. He cracked his knuckles and then his neck, as he turned his head to look back to the woman. "I hope you came ready to party."
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:11 am

Marie didn’t give Leon much time to comment or complain she walked into the main hall an looked around there was more bodies ..someone else’s work an more than likely not Umbrellas . She looked up as the man approached them her hand went up to her men to hold off . Her eyes seemed to glow red as he talked to her , as he walked into the lobby she brushed past him knocking her shoulder against his using a bit of her inhuman strength which wasn’t something she normally did but she wasn’t gonna be talked to like she was some amateur .

” Look here you had no right to talk to me that way , Obliviously they already knew someone was here it could be the mess you left out there . The only reason I came in like this was the screams an I already knew the plan was falling apart at the seams so don’t try to make me out to be the one that caused it “ She growled an turned around her eyes turning back to blue as she lent down to the guard noticing a flashing led light ,pulling out his device she shook her head. “ Looks like Wesker is here , we better get a move on , hopefully buy some time for him to get what we need .” She sent Leon a quick message warning him to make sure he hurried along they didn’t have long an sent a message to the heli pilot an Raven to come to the compound after rigging the docks .

As Marie stood up something dropped down from the ceiling , it was wet an gooey , she jumped back as the licker dove down to where she had been last standing her hand moved to quickly grab her gun an whip firing off at it as she cracked the whip towards the ceiling grabbing hold of a rafter swinging herself up as it lounged at her again .” Oh they brought out the big ones “ She smirked.
Back to top Go down
MastemaGrimm

MastemaGrimm

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:27 am

Mastema smirked as he heard the licker lunge at the woman, and was happy she moved out of the way. Before anyone could blink, Mastema backflipped and landed on top of the licker, wrapping his legs around it's neck. He smiled and made a fist, and punched the licker in the top of the head, one single time. The lickers head exploded, and it's brain went everywhere, killing it instantly. As the lickers body became dead weight, Mastema jumped off it's dead body and landed beside it. He looked to the woman and shook his fist, sarcastically, as if the punch hurt his hand. Before he could do anything else, two more lickers busted in through the door that lead further into the compound. He just shook his head, and pulled out a cigarette as they charged into the room. They dashed at him, and he simply bobbed and weaved, to avoid them. He lit up, and took a small puff, before looking to the woman with the whip. "You want me to respect you? Then do something other than bark orders to people."
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker

AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:33 am

Albert Wesker pulled his PDA out of his pocket, and clicked a few buttons, dialing Misty in the security room. "Why don't you make sure they don't make it out of here alive." He said as he boarded the helicopter on the roof. "You should know by now that a few B.O.W.S are no match for Marie and her little resistance, and not to mention Grimm. Send them...A couple of our...new creations." He hung up the phone and put it back into his pocket and motioned for the helicopter to take off. The helicopter took off and the pilot asked Wesker where he wanted to go. 'Africa,' is all he said, and the helicopter started its journey to Africa.

((Misty, make up some kind of "new B.O.W." Really strong, fast and incredibly immune to ALMOST all forms of attack.))
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:45 am

She shook her head “ Macho much “ She was glad he could hold his own perhaps there was hope to him maybe not so much in the personality area but battle wise yes. She turned around an being to walk towards the door to the main lobby signaling her men to get away as a group of lickers moved after her ,She looked behind her an turned around just as they all lounged her . The sound of her flesh ripping as their claws swipped at her an the sound of her clothes being ripped with their slashes , but then there was a cry not from her but the Lickers as in an instant the clash of metal echoed the room .

The Lickers shot backwards an into pieces some were merely cut in half , Marie stood there her wounds healing as she held up her gun firing bullets into the heads of the surviving Lickers . Her eyes were now red without the center pupils she was now level 30 percent of her inhuman stage. Her long thin metal wings slipped back into her back an quickly healed back over , she returned back to normal within minutes .

Back to top Go down
MastemaGrimm

MastemaGrimm

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:52 am

Mastema smirked and took a few more puffs from his cigarette, then discarded it. "Well, it looks like you're a little freak. Welcome to the club" He smirked and walked towards the hallway that led deeper into the compound. "But still, if I know Wesker, which I do, he's got something else cooking. Shame he left, I only came here for him. I suppose I could leave now, and leave the rest of this place to you. Or do you need more babysitting?" Mastema chuckled to himself and pulled his pistols out from under his leather jacket and checked the ammo. He was lower than he'd like to be, and the rare ammo-type that he held in his pistols could only be found in Umbrella bases. He needed to go deeper and find the ammo supply, but he wasn't going to tell her that. He wanted to see if this so called "Resistance" he'd heard about was worth his time, or worth his blade.

Last edited by MastemaGrimm on Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VillianousRage

VillianousRage

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:55 am

Misty picked up the phone an nodded “ Yes sir “ She chuckled an with a soft purr in her voice. “ I just thought we would have a little good old fashion fun with them before we sent out our new toys sir “. She typed in a hurry an released their new weapon an advanced Tyrant invulnerable to most attacks an weapons . It was also guarded in heavy armor . It would surely provide enough time for the bomb to go off or indeed kill them. She smirked an walked to the elevator there was a device within her hand .”Adios “ She walked into the elevator an to the helicopter .

The Tyrant was released an made its way towards the resistance an Mastema she could almost feel the ground shake as he moved walking. She giggled an signaled the helicopter. “ Goodbye Marie too bad we won’t be seeing you again . Have fun in Hell . “ She folded her legs an closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:42 pm

Jumping up to the ledge of the vent on the side of the building, he hoisted himself up without a struggle. It took about a minute of crawling through the unusually wide vent shaft only to come across an anomaly, though expected. The stench of mutilated bodies filled the air inside and made him pause, catching him off guard. He swallowed lightly and continued, only to hear a cluster of things going on at once. Alpha-Lickers being torn to shreds, an elevator bell ringing and a helicopter leaving the compound. Within mere seconds, he felt vigorous vibrations shooting through the thin aluminum walls in which he crawled. "What the hell..?" He crawled even faster, then came to a removable vent lid. As the hulking object tore through the corridoors right beneath him, Leon looked down only to see a quick flash of a heavily armored, pale skinned, bald giant. He whispered to himself: "Damn. Tyrant. Looks like things just went from bad to worse." After the Tyrant had passed and the vibrations disappeared, he kicked out the lid to the vent and dropped down, immediately drawing his Custom Handgun, back hugging the wall. As he began to observe where he had fallen, he recieved a message from Marie letting him know he had little time to waste. He glided through the hallways, headed in the opposite direction of the Tyrant in search of the security room.
Back to top Go down
NicoleCooper

NicoleCooper

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:04 am

Nicole ran after Raven, screaming as she struggled to keep up. "Raven wait for me!" She screamed and finally caught her, and placed her hands on her knees to catch her breath. "I think the docks seem a little safer than the compound, and I don't think Marie really likes me." She sighed, as she stood up, and pulled her handgun from her holster, and flicked the safety off. "I really hope this doesn't turn out like Raccoon City."
Back to top Go down
VillianousRage

VillianousRage

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:59 pm

The Tyrant moved slowly stopping at the door it pounded it’s fist hard breaking the door an most of the wall down , the creature was 12 feet tall , 600 pounds an heavily armored . The advanced model made to combat most military , though it would take a good bit there was only one in hopes to distract them while Wesker an Misty got away an kill off some of the lower resistance . They weren’t much but in groups they served to be a nuisance to Umbrella .The Tyrant stood there for a few seconds analyzing the group for just a mere second before it begin to charge the speed an size of it almost made the whole compound tremble .

Its huge fist slammed towards Mastema an Marie , hitting some of the resistance members making them fly back so hard into the wall their bone cracked an broke blood shooting out of their wounds .
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Marie looked to him her eyebrow arching abut a soft smirk crossed her lips. “ Its always good to be a little freaky “she looked up hearing the faint sounds of helicopters. “ Cowards .. Always run before they could face anyone “. She shook her head in disgust .”Atleast they still aren’t trying to catch me “ She looked to him . “ We don’t need babysitting , if you need to leave no one is stopping you” She looked around all of the sudden the ground started to shake her eyes went directly to the direction the sound was coming from. “ get ready there’s something big heading our way “. She pulled out her duel Uzi’s twirling them with ease on her fingers .

As it charged them she managed to jump out of the way by jumping high into the air growling an shaking her head as the others were hit , a smack like that would kill a normal human being if they were careful . She came down hard kicking the creature hard against its head making it tilt to the side .
Back to top Go down
Raven Ashford

Raven Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Raven looked back to Nicole her thoughts went back to Raccoon she had happen to save the girl once before from a horde of zombies. Like most of them she more than likely had no where else to go , she looked back to the docs , her wrist compact lit up quick alerting to get ready they would need to leave soon . “ Marie doesn’t hate anyone I think she worries about you , she has a lot on her so don’t take her coldness at times to heart “ She smiled an ran ahead there wasn’t nothing to bad at the moment that the girl couldn’t handle , Raven quickly placed the bombs an shot the flare to signal the Helicopter then sent a message to the others alerting them to be on the roof as soon as they get everything . As it landed Raven signaled Nicole to get on then got on after her.
Back to top Go down
MastemaGrimm

MastemaGrimm

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Mastema put his pistols back into his boby holster and smirked. "Well, I suppose I'll stay around for a little while, could be fun." As soon as he finished, the door burst down and Mastema looked up to see a Tyrant, one bigger than he'd ever seen. Mastema ran towards the Tyrant, and right as the Tyrants fist was about to hit him, he slid, and was sliding across the floor, feet first. He slid between it's legs, and swiftly pulled his pistols back out and aimed them both away from him. Just as he was between it's legs, he fired incredibly quick and unloaded seven rounds from each pistol into the Tyrants ankles. Any normal pistol would have bounced off and caused no harm, but thankfully Mastema had found his share of Tyrants. As soon as he finished his slide, he lept to his feet and reached into his pocket, pulled out two new clips and reloaded both of his pistols. He looked up to Marie on the Tyrants head and then threw one of his pistols towards her. "SHOOT THE ARMOR JOINTS!" He shouted as the pistols soared to her. The ammo he had just loaded into the pistol was acidic, and specially designed for armor, not to mention any missed shots would start to eat away at the Tyrants skin.
Back to top Go down
NicoleCooper

NicoleCooper

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Nicole smiled and nodded. "Well, she seems mean...always acting like I can't defend myself. I kept a kill count in Raccoon City, and I killed 20 of those nasty zombie things." He sighed as she got worked up and finally took a deep breath and climbed up into the chopper and took a seat. "If you ask me Raven, this was a little too easy...we were here for like...five minutes. And we're already done."
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:56 am

Marie caught the weapons an kicked off of the Tyrant aiming the armored joints as she flipped backwards what was a minor few mins felt like slow motion to her , she looked back an fired a few more rounds finishing the clip throwing it back to him she lounged up her foot connecting with the Tyrants acid eaten armor busting it off of him , she quickly ran up the side of the wall to push off sending herself kicking him with both feet flying through a wall . “ Wanna do the honors of finishing him off “ She looked back to Mastema as she walked over n took the tags from her fallen team mates , there was no way to get them off before the Island exploded she bowed her head for a second an then placed the dog tags around her neck before walking back .
Back to top Go down
Raven Ashford

Raven Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:01 pm

Raven looked to her” That’s so we could finish an get back here in time to ether help or help get everyone out of here alive if possible … everyone has their part to play even if it’s a short one “. As they landed she looked back to the girl. “ Stay here an watch the heli just incase someone besides us come to take a ride “ . She already knew the two that left were more than likely the only Umbrella to escape but always need to be sure .”I’m gonna see if they got what we came for an if they need help , we all will be heading home soon “ She ran to the elevator an headed down to the control room .
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:06 pm

The sound of clacking footsteps echoed throughout the east wing of the compound, which we were in. It reminded him of a friend that once betrayed him and left him for dead. The footwear that she was wearing sounded exactly like the ones he was hearing now. It quickly alerted Leon and put him on the offensive. He took a mild breath and kicked in the nearest corridoor door that lead to the source of the footsteps. One step closer, he covered the room in his laser sight within a few seconds. He then flicked on the flashlight attatched to his handgun and sprinted toward the opposite side of the room where there was another door with a "Secutiry Room-->" light next to it. Moving beyond average sprinting speed, though listening closey to the footsteps, he bashed down the next door, aiming his handgun toward the source. As time ran by, approximately 45 seconds, and doors splintered to pieces, he found himself on the opposite side of a wall from other character that was also making haste to the control room. The sound of doors being bashed down must have echoed through the other person's ears. There was a nearby light that finally said "<-- Security Control Room." With one more door left to burst through, he put more than enough force into it and sent himself flying into the wall next to the control room door. He was fine, though winded and held his gun up to where the person's face would have seemed to be, once they turned the corner. He leaned off of the wall and stood up in a strong stance, ready for an attack. Persistence and anger took over him for the time being and left him enraged, for one could easily see it on his face.
Back to top Go down
MastemaGrimm

MastemaGrimm

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Mastema smirked and nodded, putting his pistol back into his holster. "Would be my pleasure." He said coyly as he walked to the Tyrant, and stood right in front of him. "Well bug guy, looks like it's just you and me." The Tyrant growled at him, and Mastema just laughed as he reached onto his back, and pulled his scythe from the backpack, spinning it over his head, and then down to the ground, allowing the dull side of the curved blade to rest against the floor. The Tyrant his his chest, as if telling Mastema to "bring it on." Mastema smiled and his eyes, although hidden by his glasses, began to glow a bright red. His hair and goatee also turned a bright red. "Well, it's been real, and it's been fun...but it hasn't been real fun." Mastema said as he ran at the Tyrant and the Tyrant threw a left hook at Mastema. Mastema sidestepped, then jumped up onto the Tyrants arm, and dug the blade of his scythe into the arm. He then ran up the Tyrants arm, cutting the arm apart as he did. As the Tyrant screamed in pain, Mastema reached his shoulder and jumped onto his head. He stapped the blade into the Tyrants head and jumped off, letting gravity pull the scythe through the Tyrants face, splitting it literally in two. Mastema landed on the ground, and spun his scythe around, and placed it back on his backpack. The Tyrant sank to its knees, then toppled over, the 'thud' it made, causing his face to split apart and explode, causing blood to erupt from the wound. Mastema smiled and his hair and goatee turned back to their normal black, then proceeded through the hole Marie had made. "Well, he won't be bothering us anymore. But I have a feeling we have a lot of ground to make up. That bomb will be going off anytime. We need to get your pretty boy blonde friend and get out of here."
Back to top Go down
NicoleCooper

NicoleCooper

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Nicole smiled and nodded, as she sat in the heli, watching Raven run off towards the elevator. "Try not to take too long..."
Back to top Go down
Raven Ashford

Raven Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:33 pm

She jumped abit an looked to the door her first thought was to reach to her gun aiming it towards the other person as the monitors viewing the scene with Marie an the other man flickered on an off the brief light showed their faced it was most likely the first time she had seen Leon so pissed off , her hand moved to rest upon his gently moving them down. “ Its me Leon , Raven … I haven’t seen anyone else yet I think they have all evacuated “. she moved to the computers an her fingers typed quickly .” If you’re here Marie gave you the USB , lets get the info we came for an get the hell out , if past experiences serves us I bet this place is going to blow soon “ She sent Marie a quick message telling her to come to the control room there was an elevator that lead to the roof where the heli an Nicole were waiting She looked back to Leon still abit worried bout him.” You ok there Leon pooh “ she smiled to him.
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:34 pm

She watched him finish it with a smirk crossing her lips.” Nice’ she looked down to her communicator an nodded. “Looks like our way out is here on the roof we have to meet up with Leon an Raven in the control room the elevator is where they are , should be down the hall that the Tyrant just came out of “ She bowed her head once more to her fallen comrades an then started to dash through the opening where thee Tyrant came through . She looked back to see if the man was coming they didn’t have much time left the place would go up in flames pretty soon .
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:39 pm

It looked as though Leon wanted to smile at their nickname for him, but was too disappointed and frustrated. He looked away and spoke softly, though deeply. "Im assuming you don't know what that bomb is capable of." Pointing to the darker side of the room, there sat a 6 foot missile covered in wires that were rigged with several packs of C4 and a timer, counting down. "Even if we did plan to make it out of here alive, we wouldn't make it 3 miles from here. After the loss of over 70,000 people in Racoon...I'm not letting this happen. NOT again. Who knows what the bastards left in this thing." He walked over to it and shined a flashlight on the base of the outer shell. "Im sure you understand. You've probably lost some friends to...--Umbrella..!?.....WESKER!" His fist pounded the wall and he moved over to Raven. We have to do something about this and now. I'm no bomb expert, but I've got an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remeberance -Chapter 1-
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil UnderGround  :: -The Rp- :: -The Rp Curently Chapter 1--
Jump to: