Resident Evil UnderGround
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will rise up in the fight against Umbrella or fight with them ? Join an survive the outbreaks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remeberance -Chapter 1-

Go down 
+4
Raven Ashford
Jasonhero
LeonSKennedy
Marie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raven Ashford

Raven Ashford

Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:39 pm

“ I know all too well what its capable of we all lost people that day , I know how you feel on it but What’s your plan I do know there isn’t no one living on this Island it was completely operated an owned by Umbrella . An all the guards seem dead .” As went over to the computer she typed fast pulling up employee list , there was a chip inside of them to keep up with their vitals an where they were in order to prevent spies from going into special areas without knowledge of It . From the screens they all appeared dead . “Its your call … we could always revert this Island into a bigger base . “
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 11:59 pm

"As much as I like the idea, it wouldn't be smart. The enemy knows exactly where this place is. My plan? Take this thing underground to the experimental facility. I'm sure the B.O.W.'s down there would love some napalm to satisfy their hunger of death. This bomb wasn't meant to turn people into those things. It was made to exterminate. Wesker..you're one sick bastard." He placed his hand on her shoulder. "You in?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Ashford

Raven Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:14 am

"True " she looked to the monitors watching them as she listened to Leon speak a million different things an sinaros running through her head , the bomb being placed down there an going off down there would possibly contain the impact enough not to cause damage as they got away but at the same time whoever took it down there needed to be able to be fast enough to get t down there an back before it went off. " I'm in but how long we have til that thing blows up ' She saw Marie running down the halls she seemed to be the only one plus that new guy .
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Leon removed his hand from her shoulder and turned to look at the bomb. "We've got 9:41:44. Only problem. This thing is 75 megatons. How the hell are we supposed to move it downstairs uninterrupted? The elevator alone probably only holds a couple thousand pounds...and I don't suppose you took down that Tyrant by yourself now, did ya?"
Back to top Go down
Raven Ashford

Raven Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:14 pm

Raven scratched at her cheek she could transform to her mutated state an could carry it.. It would be like lifting a load of bricks an even then she would need someone to cover her . “ I could transform an barely be able to lift it .. You would have to provide me with some cover cause it will take everything I have to lift it . “ She walked over an examined it then walked over to the computer her fingers quickly searched for another way down that could withstand the bombs weight .” There is an other elevator that could withstand it .. An was more than likely the one used to carry it up here I would imagine . “ She turned around an leaned back against the control panel .
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Okay, sounds good. I'll cover you, but we should let the rest of the squad know that we found this and what we're doing with it.

Last edited by LeonSKennedy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add my colorful, yet lethal, touch.)
Back to top Go down
MastemaGrimm

MastemaGrimm

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:03 am

((For those of you wondering, I am, in fact, alive...My Computer Crashed and I've had NO access to the internet in weeks...however, that aside, I have returned.))

Mastema hadn't said a work, the entire time, and was off in his own little world, looking around the room for the special ammunition he needed. After their talk about moving the bomb, he rolled his eyes, behind his glasses, and walked over to the bomb. "Just, get out of my way." He said, rather rudely, and bumped Leon out of the way. "Watch it pretty boy, wouldn't want to mess up your hair." He chuckled and picked the entire bomb up, and rested it on his back. "I brought it down here, I'll take it out." He looked like Atlas, carrying the world on his shoulders. "Someone said something about moving a bomb?"
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Marie had came around the corner to the room they were all in hearing everything , her arms folded as she leaned against the doorway her eyes fixed onto the bomb Wesker really meant business this time or maybe a good enough distraction . She walked over to the computers an placed her extra USB drive into the slot while they were handling the bomb she would let the data download then grab it on the way out .

She looked back to the others “ alright looks like the best bet is the maintenance elevator its sturdy enough to transport heavy machinery an things so it should be able to handle that . Lets get it down there an get the hell out of here “ she walked out the door but glanced back to Mastema .”This isn’t the time to be rude or macho we all are in the same boat here an Leon is a good man an one of the few survivors of Raccoon “ She turned around once more an walked fast.
Back to top Go down
https://reunderground.forumotion.com
Raven Ashford

Raven Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:07 pm

Raven growled Mastema “Hey now dude what’s your problem ‘ Before she could say anything else she smiled to Marie’s words .”Indeed “ She looks back to Leon .”Leon-pooh is awesome an tougher than he looks an a valuable member of the resistance an our good friend” smiles an looks back to Mastema an sticks her tongue out at him before running up ahead with Marie . “Be sure not to drop the bomb ole man “ Raven would snicker though she looked in her teens she was in her thirties her self .
Back to top Go down
MastemaGrimm

MastemaGrimm

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:02 am

Mastema just laughed as he began to walk out of the control room, the bomb seeming to way nothing to him. "Who said anything about being macho? I just prefer not to stand around, and wait for a decision to be made, when I can do something about it." He smirked to Marie, then looked to Raven. "And who you callin' old? You're just as old as I am. I can smell your age."

He had just entered the hall, then looked back to Leon. "I know all about Leon S. Kennedy and his file, even the stuff that was covered in black ink. Tsk Tsk Tsk, shame about Ashley, she had fine 'ballistics gel.' If you know what I mean." With that, he chuckled to himself, and turned back around and started walking down the hallway, towards the maintenance elevator.

"Before we load this bomb onto the elevator, and give the B.O.W.S a nice present, we're gonna have to disarm the fail-safe mechanism. This bomb will be triggered, if the bomb moves 50 yards away from the control room. The labs, are easily two miles underground. I don't suppose anyone has any ideas."
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:34 pm

Leon stayed quiet, knowing if there would be a fight, he would hold nothing back. Waiting for everyone else to exit the room, he stood there, attempting to hold himself back from placing a bullet between Mastema's eyes, along with a roundhouse to the jaw to finish him off. He looked pretty irritated aside from the fact that he was just recently pissed off, searching for an 'old friend.' He scoffed and then smirked. After everyone had walked through the threshold of the door, he turned around and pulled a PDA from his back pocket. "Hunnigan, I think things are gonna get a little messy on this one." His eyes began to flicker, switching from his normal brown color to a full on black. "Leon, we can't afford to blow our cover! You need to keep it hidden until the time is right..." He stayed quiet and closed his eyes. "Okay?(Hunnigan)" - "Okay," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:50 am

Marie walked up to the bomb” Stop for a second “ she opened up the control panel , she pulled out her hand device an typed something fast . Her eyes went back to examine the bomb. After tinkering it she closed the lid an looked to the others .”Done” To her surprise it was one of her own designs she wondered what else Wesker an Miss Blue used of hers . Her head shook as she started back to the elevator faster paced than before her actions showing her slight angry posture . After she got there she stood there an waited making sure the elevator was functional an opened the huge metal doors to it.
Back to top Go down
Raven Ashford

Raven Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:52 am

Raven growled abit at Mastema then turned back as Leon came out following behind them , her face showed her concern about him . As Marie stopped an disarmed the fail safe she walked back to Leon , she could tell there was something off . “Leon pooh .. Are you ok “ Her hand gently placed on his shoulder . “ Everything will be fine I’m sure , don’t let that big guy get to you .” She winks to him. Her glaze went to Marie .’ Looks like she is pissed off “ .
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:52 pm

"I appreciate it, but I'm fine." He removed her hand, gently from his shoulder and placed it by her side. "What's with Marie?" He whispered to Raven.

Last edited by LeonSKennedy on Mon May 27, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven Ashford

Raven Ashford

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:16 pm

She nodded an looked back to Marie . “ Marie was one of Umbrellas top scientist before everything happened , an was close to Wesker . They still are using her designs an research , I think he does it just to give her a slap in the face “. she folded her arms abit . “ The bastard always runs before confronting her or anyone , I can’t wait for the day someone to put a bullet between his eyes “ She looked back to Leon an smiled.
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Leon smiled back and then looked over to Marie, who was staring at the bomb. "Marie. What do you plan to do about Wesker?"
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:07 am

She disabled the fail safe device an looked up to Leon" I'm gonna kill him " She opened up the elevator an waited for the others to get on.
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Waiting for last, he thought to himself, then spoke to Marie in a calm raspy voice. "Well, there's only one way that's gonna happen and that may not be anytime soon. What's the plan after we dispose of this bomb?"
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:39 pm

“I know … its gonna be a pain in the ass to finally get him .. The son of a bitch keeps getting away “ She opened the elevator an awaited everyone to get in.’ After we get this thing down there we haul ass back to the heli an get the hell out of here . When we get back to the base then we will examine the Usb drive an see what’s next on Umbrellas agenda then we will go from there “
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:16 pm

"Well said." Leon nodded and waited. "After you," he politely said to her and signaled for her to enter first. He had a smirk on his face, though seemed to still be a little irritated.
Back to top Go down
Marie
Admin
Marie

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:06 am

She walked into the elevator an waited , looking over as Raven walked in an stood next to her . She waited the guys to get on an with the bomb , she walked over to it an adjusted it to where she could control it from her compact around her wrist .' This way we can get a good bit away before we set it off " .
Back to top Go down
LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:02 pm

After everyone got in the elevator, dragging the bomb with him, Leon leaned up against it and closed his eyes. He thought of his past memories while working with Helena Harper in the Secret Service. The memories made hid heart rate decrease, rapidly. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remeberance -Chapter 1-    Remeberance -Chapter 1-  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remeberance -Chapter 1-
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil UnderGround  :: -The Rp- :: -The Rp Curently Chapter 1--
Jump to: